Donate to the ReStore
Whether you’re renovating your home, cleaning out your garage, downsizing or decluttering, Habitat Lake County’s ReStore in Gurnee accepts your gently-used furniture, appliances, cabinetry, building materials, and other household items.
It’s easy: share your donation information in the form below and someone will contact you within 3 business days to let you know if the ReStore can accept your items. Once you receive confirmation that we are able to accept your donation, you can then simply drop off your items to the ReStore anytime we’re open, or you can request a pickup (dependent on donation and availability).
Donating to the ReStore is good for Lake County and for you: all proceeds from the store support Habitat Lake County’s mission and all donations are tax-deductible.
What We Accept
- Floor Covering
- Landscape Material
- Plumbing Products
- Wood, Lumber, Trim & Siding
- Electrical & Light Fixtures
- Roofing Material
Don’t see what you’re looking to donate? Submit an inquiry or contact us at 847-249-3160.
Have something we aren’t able to accept? Try one of these terrific alternatives:
- SWALCO takes solid waste like opened paint, opened cleaning products and electronics
- Love.INC accepts gently-used beds, sofas and clothing.
- St. Vincent Depaul Chicago – new or gently used clothes,shoees and household items.
- Salvation Army welcomes clothing, sporting equipment, books and electronics.
- Freecycle your item.
- Goodwill accepts a variety of clothing, household items
If you cannot find an organization to accept your donation, try posting on your neighborhood Buy Nothing page on Facebook!